Lunerun Lunerun

Runs pretty slow, not good for something you want to be fast-paced. Otherwise, controls are predictable, music is great. I have no idea why I'm running, but I got a little enjoyment out of it.

playchilla responds:

Hmm, do you have an old computer? Seems like sometimes it doesn't manage to make use of the GPU.

Stop the mountain Stop the mountain

It's a start...

But at first I was like "cool loading screen! oh wait, its the game! Shit, I lost!" The beginnings of a good concept but could use some basic improvements like versatility of gameplay instead of just the one concept. Can't really say this is "addictive gameplay"

Rollball Rollball

A decent game...

I'm getting this vibe that it was made in Blender. Please confirm. A little frustrating when I couldn't jump while holding other keys. Was that some Zelda sound effects for beating each level?

Being One Being One

Pretty Decent Stuff

Although the spelling of a lot of the documents could have been corrected. Those mistakes helped to destroy the fantasy of the game, but otherwise it was quite interesting.

Psionic3D responds:

Could it be my UK English? or was it just bad spelling?

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Great Game

I love playing this over and over. But every now and then, after I've purchased a glider, it will keep reminding me how to use the glider even days afterwards. Weird? 6000 Feet is easy once you know how, but I can't beat this in less than 30 days.

Deep Jungle TD Deep Jungle TD

Pretty Decent

But the "towers" are pretty terrible at targeting the enemy. That could be vastly improved.

Gyrate Gyrate

Simple:

Yet awesome and progessively harder. Well done! It would be great to see some sequels and expansions (perhaps some music) so keep it up.